The 2018 registration process is in full swing! Returning players have had an opportunity to pre-register and the time has come to register any new players to the Instructional League and T-Ball House League.
T-Ball House League (Ages 7 and 8 as of August 31st, 2018)
- T-Ball registration is full for the 2018 season. Sorry! Please keep us in mind for next season.
- If you want to put your name on our wait list, see below.
Instructional League (Age 6 as of August 31st, 2018)
- NEW PLAYERS can register for spots starting February 10 at 9:00 am ET.
- The online registration link for Instructional League is here: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/102203
- Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Fees are $175.
- Unfortunately we have a limited number of spots. If you tried registering with the links above but received a “Registration Closed” notice, this means we’ve hit our registration limit for the program.
- We are taking names for our Wait List. Some players may drop out before the season starts or throughout the season. Wait list spots will be recognized on a first-come, first-serve basis.
T-Ball House League Wait List (Ages 7 and 8 as of August 31st, 2018)
- You can put your name on our Wait List for T-Ball House League here: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/105019
Instructional League Wait List (Age 6 as of August 31st, 2018)
- You can put your name on our Wait List for Instructional League here: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/105020
Q: How do I determine my player’s age for the 2018 season?
A: T-Ball wants to know how old you are on August 31, 2018. You can use an age calculator for quick reference: http://www.calculator.net/age-calculator.html.
- 6 years olds are born September 1, 2011 to August 31, 2012.
- 7 year olds are born September 1, 2010 to August 31, 2011.
- 8 year olds are born September 1, 2009 to August 31, 2010.
For example, if your daughter was born August 22, 2012 – she would be considered 6 years old. If your son was born October 3, 2010, he would be considered 7 years old.