There will be three divisions—Keith Division, Trimble Division and Wilson Division. Each team will play all the other teams in the division in a round robin format. Teams within the division will be ranked based on the results of the round robin.
In the second round, teams will play single-elimination playoffs. The matchups will be based on standings in the round robin. The bottom two teams in each division will not advance. The final will be decided by a best 2 of 3 series.
Round Robin Rules
- For the Trimble and Wilson divisions, home team is indicated on the schedule; in the Keith division, home team is to be determined by a coin toss.
- No inning can start after 1 hour and 45 minutes from the start of the game.
- For evening games, the official start time will be 5:30. When there is a preceding game, the next game must start within 15 minutes from the end of the previous game.
- Tie games will go into extra innings if time permits, but may end in a tie if time expires.
Round Robin Tie-breaking formula
- Head-to-head record. If there is a three-way tie, rules 2 and 3 will be used to eliminate one team, then rule 1 applies to the other two.
- Total runs allowed in the first three innings of all games played.
- Average runs allowed in all defensive innings played.
Playoff Round Rules
- Home and Visitors will determined by a coin toss.
- There is no time limit.
- No game can end in a tie.
- If the game is called on account of darkness before time has expired, the game will be completed at a time be determined by the League Executive.
League Executive reserves the right to change the playoff structure
due to weather and time constraints.
Good Luck to All Teams!