Format is also available as an Adobe Acrobat
There will be three divisions—Keith Division, Trimble Division and Wilson Division. Each team will play all the other teams in the division in a round robin format. Teams within the division will be ranked based on the results of the round robin.
In the second round, teams will play single-elimination playoffs. The matchups will be based on standings in the round robin. The bottom two teams in each division will not advance. The final will be decided by a best 2 of 3 series.
Round Robin Rules
- For the Trimble and Wilson divisions, home team is indicated on the schedule; in the Keith division, home team is to be determined by a coin toss.
- No inning can start after 1 hour and 45 minutes from the start of the game.
- For evening games, the official start time will be 5:30. When there is a preceding game, the next game must start within 15 minutes from the end of the previous game.
- Tie games will go into extra innings if time permits, but may end in a tie if time expires.
Round Robin Tie-breaking formula
- Head-to-head record. If there is a three-way tie, rules 2 and 3 will be used to eliminate one team, then rule 1 applies to the other two.
- Total runs allowed in the first three innings of all games played.
- Average runs allowed in all defensive innings played.
Playoff Round Rules
- Home and Visitors will determined by a coin toss.
- There is no time limit.
- No game can end in a tie.
- If the game is called on account of darkness before time has expired, the game will be completed at a time be determined by the League Executive.
League Executive reserves the right to change the playoff structure
due to weather and time constraints.
Good Luck to All Teams!